Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It is late. I just got home from work and have to turn around and go back in the morning. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been commenting and giving me encouragement. You have no idea, (or maybe you do, that is why you are doing it!) of how much it means to me. I have had the opportunity to visit your blogs tonight, and it is such a testimony to see what the Lord is doing in your lives. It gives me the courage to continue to be transparent and to seek Christ. It speaks boldly of the love you have for Jesus and your desire to please Him and not men. I am so thankful for all of you, and what you are doing to help free other women from the lies of satan in all the different areas of our lives. May we all continue to strive together to build the wonderful, loving Kingdom of God, and to praise our Heavenly Father together!

Grace and Peace to you all...

Pam

No comments: