Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a Year!





























WOW!! What an amazing year it has been! If someone had told me a year ago that at the beginning of 2010 a four month old would be living with me full time, I would own a condo, and have an incredible story to tell about a mother of four, who is progressing beyond her wildest dreams to become the woman the Lord intended her to be, I would of said NO WAY!! It has truly been amazing and very, very fast! I am just now catching my breath to start up the new year with 40 Days for Life's spring campaign in February, and the Pro Life march here in Raleigh on January 16, where Deanna Jones will we be one of the featured speakers at the rally! Woo hoo! Abortion rates are down here in Wake County...we do make a difference!! The photos above are of Ke'sean at four months old, us painting and fixing up Jerrica's apartment, ( it looks awesome! Our church helped furnish them with a wonderful Christmas, all in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ!) my finished (painted and thoroughly cleaned) condo, and my young'uns in Georgia visiting the family! It has been one of the toughest years of my life, but the most rewarding I have ever experienced in my walk with the Lord. Just watching what the Lord is doing in Jerrica's life and taking care of Ke'sean is an abundant blessing! I pray this year many women decide to keep their babies, and many women show them the love of Christ. Love, Pam

No comments: